Took images from Google and the Girls/Girls/Boys Music Video. Took about an hour to complete.
Tried to give it an effect of water on the inside. It kinda worked kinda didn't. Took about 3 hours to create. Used Adobe Photoshop.
Took about an hour to complete. Created with Adobe Photoshop and license-free images from Google.
I personally don't think this one looks that good. But I'm posting it anyways since I've asked for some second opinions and have gotten nothing but positive words. Tell me what you think. Critique me. Hard.
This was something I made. I messed up super bad on the background. It's supposed to have this dispersion effect thing. This is another entry in the aforementioned musical artwork.